Travel Tour China

Thursday, May 24, 2007

The First China Expedition of My Boy

It was the first time my family would tour in half; I mean my wife and our two elder kids were set to an alternative locality and my youngest and I to China. It was a complex idea I had to deal with especially since my son was barely four years old. I initially imagined how bored he could be while waiting for my business arrangements to end and I already guessed the anxious look on his face during a temple or museum visit. I shook my head to get rid of those imaginations and I secretly wished my boy an unforgettable first China tour.

After knowing that I had my young son with me in China, a friend suggested various tourist locations best for kids. So, after my first arrangement, I followed my friend's cunning recommendation. Our first stop was at the Century Park where I joined my son in an enthralling kite-flying spree, something we rarely do back home. We also rented a bike and strolled around the place to our hearts' comfort. But I know my boy's wish--a trip to an amusement park, so we set off to Fuxing Park. There, my boy had an awesome time of his life riding a bumper car and paddle boat. He also made some Chinese fellows there who gave him a big blue balloon. Though it was only the two of us, I could tell very well that from the genuine smiles of my boy, he was enjoying his first expedition abroad.

Now, I know what to do; whenever a child would come with me in a expedition, I should always bring him to the locations suited for his age and that would unquestionably minimize my battles with tantrums.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home