Travel Tour China

Monday, July 24, 2006

Noted Boat Bistro

Whenever I go travel, I always see to it that I will have a prime dining experience in every vacation point I go to. Experiencing the culinary treasures of different locations is a grand way to live and fully fathom the mores and lifestyle of the place you have visited. In the case of my travel to China, I can say that I definitely had a prime Chinese dining and culinary experience.

Since, eating out is a tradition for me, my travel to China was truly dedicated to Chinese bistros marathon and food trip. It was my mode of adapting myself to the cultural and culinary practice of a country. My favorite Chinese dining point would be the China Boat Seafood bistro that is owned by Angela and Simon Tay. I love Mandarin and Szechwan culinary, since they are the superb dish to try in oder to fulfill my Chinese food trip. The point is actually a superb seafood bistro, that serves specialties like shrimp with lobster sauce and crisp whole fish. The bistro also features wide selection of enticing poultry dishes, such as the Hot Szechwan Beef and the Chicken with Cashew Nuts. In addition, vegetarians will also prefer the veggie dishes served by the China Boat bistro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home