Travel Tour China

Monday, July 24, 2006

Resort and Spa Chengdu China

The first time I decided to tour at Chengdu China, my first thought was the point where I should check in. What I firstly wanted was a clean, nice, and affordable hotel accommodation. I was firmly budgeting my money during that time, because Chengdu was my ending destination point in China.

I then determined to retreat at Islandia Water Hotel and Spa at Chengdu. The inn is one great four-star incentive hotel that is located at Chengdu's business, shopping, and entertainment point. Islandia has more than 231 guest rooms and more than 15 suites that are appealingly furnished to suit the accommodation needs of the guests. All rooms have principal facilities, such as a midget-bar, a fridge, Internet access, and satellite television. In addition, I was informed that the inn has eight conference and meeting rooms, equipped with modern facilities for business visitors. As for my dining experience in the inn, the place offers distinguished sets of Chinese and international foods.

Since the inn is only a few steps away from the shopping points in Chengdu, I also got to explore and shop for Chinese clothes and accessories during my few days' stay at the Hotel. By the time I checked out, I can say that I fancied my stay at Islandia Water Accommodation and Spa in Chengdu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home