Travel Tour China

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A Marvelous Chinese Dinner Filled With Flavorful Spring Rolls

In China, food is more than just a source of nourishment as it is also a principal figure for things such as luck, wealth, and the coming spring. Spring rolls, which are flavorful Chinese dishes made by rolling pieces of meat and vegetables into a soft and chewy spring roll wrapper, customarily signify the coming of Spring in China. A favorite Chinese dish of mine, flavorful Spring rolls always remind me of my days during a journey to Beijing. Among the Chinese dishes that I was able to sample, the one that I liked deeply was the Cantonese Spring rolls. These flavorful deep-fried rolls were filled with savory shrimp pieces, flavorful garlic chives, and yummy pork meatlings combined with mushrooms. In order to recreate my marvelous experience in China, I decided to do my own version of the flavorful Chinese Spring roll. The ingredients were undeniably easy to find, and you can actually substitute meat fillings such as shredded pork with shredded beef. I was pleased with the results of my Chinese dish recreation and so was my companion who was staying over for a Chinese dinner. The night turned into a happy evening full of laughter and flavorful Chinese dishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home