Travel Tour China

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tasty and Yummy Breakfast Served Daily in China

I deem that to jump-start your day, you must have a healthy and tasty breakfast. This will help lift your energy and keep you in focus to the chores that will make you busy for the rest of the day. I used to be one of those people who cut breakfast because of my frantic schedule. But when I had the taste of a tasty Chinese breakfast when I went to Shanghai, I learned how to eat healthy cuisines every morning.

The very tasty morning meal that I had in China included youtiao, a common fried bread stick. I learned from my Chinese buddy that youtiao is stuffed inside a roasted flatbread or a shaobing to form a sandwich. I can still remember the smell of the youtiao that was wrapped in a yummy rice noodle roll and the taste of the soy sauce and the sesame paste used to cook the breakfast food. I chose to eat the youtiao that was served for me with a tasty rice congee while my buddy opted to eat her youtiao with her unsweetened soy milk.

Today, even if I am not in China, I make sure that I always have a tasty and nutritious breakfast. I can't wait to leave to Shanghai again and have a savor of youtiao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home