Travel Tour China

Friday, May 04, 2007

Practicing Tea Drinking As A Convention In China

Tea lovers and connoisseurs all around the world persistently mark the month of April in their calendars. This is when China practices the convention that spans centuries and dynasties -- the International tea Culture Festival. For someone like me who desires to drink a cup of tea as well, this fair is definitely worth waiting for

The Chinese native believed in the many benefits of drinking tea, and this spread throughout the region and beyond. I remember hearing about the myth of a tribal chief who was accidentally poisoned but was saved from sure fatality by eating tea leaves. For some, this may be a case of good destiny or something else, but for the Chinese, this was a sign that the tea is indeed advantageous to one's health. Of course, tea is also important to ensure that a regular Chinese meal becomes complete, as it helps to make the taste stand out while helping in the digestive process.

China expects a lot of guests arriving to join the merrymaking, and I am sure that I am going to be one of them. I'm already marking my calendars and I've booked a room at a nearby motel, so I guess I'm all set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home