Travel Tour China

Monday, April 30, 2007

Take A Trip Back The Memory Lane In The Superb Apartment In China

In a region where folklore is as important as technology, China is definitely included in my list of nations to visit before I turn 60. There are a lot of places to visit in China, from recreational areas, museums, to boutiques that sell a lot of things cheaply or costly. True to the numerous contradictions, China also has different kinds of apartments available in the city, and their prices range from affordable to ridiculously high-priced.

The Beijing Hotel in China is one of the high-priced yet undeniably elegant hotels in the region. I was surprised to see the unmistakable majesty of the place that I could only see in really high-priced apartments, making me wonder if staying in Beijing Hotel would seriously burn a hole in my savings. However, when I reached my specified pad, I knew that my gamble paid off. The room was agreeable, with enjoyable sheets and fluffy mattresses, guaranteed to give me a relaxing and seemingly decadent night of sleep. The pad also had its own cable TV, Internet connection, and refrigerator -- facilities that I cannot do without. The service was remarkable, and I didn't have to ask twice just to get advice in touring the city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home