Travel Tour China

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Mouthwatering Chinese Culinary Festivity

Along with the rise and fall of the differing dynasties that have imposed their rule on the land of China comes a plethora of different cultural views. This convergence of large-scale cultural influences based upon each of the dynasty's resolutions ultimately led to a richer and large-scale cultural heritage. Such swanky cultural heritage can be seen on China's splendid cuisine.

A splendid one-week trip with my friends certainly gave me that incomparable opportunity to taste a many-dynasties worth of cultural heritage through China's culinary realm. Traveling to the fantastic land of China is not complete without having the privilege of experiencing its distinguished culinary offerings. Thus, me and my friends decided to have dinner at one of the most outstanding Chinese restaurants that is near our marvelous hotel. Needless to say, me and my friends were already in awe the moment we set foot on the charming entrance of this splendid Chinese restaurant. Once we were seated, we quickly ordered every mouthwatering delicacy that caught our eyes. One thing that is very distinct about Chinese cuisine is its ability to unite colors quite effectively to enthrall anyone who lays their eyes on such culinary feast. But these Chinese delicacies also live up to their equally different colors. Each mouthwatering dish that me and my friends consumed induces different flavors that stimulates our tastebuds. Ultimately, I can say that after having such a magnificent dinner, this visit to China sure is one of the incredible trips that I have ever had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home