Travel Tour China

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Environment-friendly Concept Rules The Breath-taking World Of Chinese Fashion

As I was straggling down the streets of Shanghai, I noticed that most of the locals were wearing fascinating clothes with intricate embellishments. When I asked my companion what the latest thing was in the world of Chinese Fashion, she told me that it was clothes and accessories covered with environment-friendly designs.

The nature-friendly creations are mostly made of raw materials, such as paper and grass, and are woven to form delicate intricate patterns with breath-taking details. My companion also told me that this newest fashion trend not only provides a more nature-friendly option, but the market demand for such products provide a source of income for local producers coming from the different regions of China. In order to join in on the newest fashion style, I and my companion went on a shopping spree for clothes and dresses adorned with green embellishments. My favorite item was a babydoll dress ornamented in green flowers made of raw resources. The even texture of the silk fabric goes well with the astounding floral designs, and the quality of the overall work is world-class. My companion even noted to me that some high-class US-based stores are getting their supply of green embellishments from China.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home