Travel Tour China

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Chinese Dish Score

China is not really my choice location to visit, but there is one thing that makes me keep on coming back to this big country -- its food. The last time I went to a bar in China, I was able to overheard a tete-a-tete of some English-speaking tourists like me. I overheard from the trippers that the first domesticated animal is the pig. It was really an absorbing tete-a-tete because I realized that Christopher Columbus and Hernando de Soto were responsible in making pork popular in America.

However, I kind of felt spooked when I overheard that in China, pigs were buried with their breeders, which shows that pork was highly-esteemed in the country during the ancient times. That detail was quite creepy for me, but I must say that China has the most mouthwatering pork meals in the world. The tete-a-tete of the tourists about the pigs and pork ended as I munch my mouthwatering Mu Shu pork. I was about to order a serving of the bar's sweet and sour pork when my cousin urged me to take pictures of the Great Wall of China, which I have seen hundreds of times. I guess even though I have been to the Sleeping Giant many times, I will still go back to this country because my taste buds always itch for the tempting Chinese pork munchies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home