Travel Tour China

Monday, November 06, 2006

A Delicate Beijing Tour

I was in China the other week and since it was for a business purpose, I was not able to go around town comprehensively but I got to savor the city nevertheless through Beijing’s premiere hotel.

Beijing’s stylish and cozy International Hotel proves ideal for business travelers because it is tactically situated right at the heart of Beijing where prime business establishments, commercial districts as well as foreign embassies are a stone throw away. If practicality is what you are looking for, this is the hotel for you as it is easily nearby from the subway and railway stations and from the airport as well. In fact, the attractive Beijing town is right out there for you through this illustrious hotel. Since I was able to spare some time off all my business contacts and everything is just near, I also had the ease of going around some of the most talked-about spots in the place and most especially to its infamous shopping center where I bought souvenirs to bring back home. What I love most about this place, aside from all its comfort and the most considerate of personnels, is the excellent dining option. A heavy fusion of Asian and Western gastronomy is readily available in the deluxe Starlight resto that is also commendable for its spectacular views.

Next time I’m in Beijing, I guaranteed myself that this would even be my hotel of choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home