Travel Tour China

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Adulating the Romantic West Lake

I am no poetic soul; I actually find it hard to think and come up with lyrical lines that the literary world will soon adore. But when I headed to Hangzhou City, the so-called Paradise on Earth, I felt the poetic energy that Confucius and other literary epitomes pridefully once enjoyed.

Once there, strolling around the provincial city, I instantly felt attracted with the romantic West Lake. It was so immense that everywhere I looked around Hangzhou, I would easily take a glimpse of the all-natural lake. Rapidly, I brought out my camera (glorious, it's a digital one) to capture a number of photos. You wouldn't believe it; whatever angle I took, the lake shots turned out to be romantically stunning.

On the final day of my Hangzhou exploration, I asked a local buddy to bring me to West Lake for the last time. I sat on the lawns, which remarkably felt like a carpet, and stretched my arms into the air. Whoa, that very behavior seemed so rejuvenating that I was energized. With a fresh breeze that seemed to kiss me and the lake that was wonderful to my sight, I immediately wished to settle in Hangzhou City.

I desolately left the exquisite place, anyway. But I secretly envied the locals of Hangzhou because anytime they plan, they could stroll, dine, and simply relax in the impressive city with West Lake as the background.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home