Travel Tour China

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Inn Fit for Business Trips

I went to Shanghai, China last year for principal business tour, that lasted for five days. I am extremely frightened of not finding an inn that will best suit my business traveling needs. But I am satisfied to have chosen Ruitai Hongqiao Hotel, since it has all the foremost accommodation features I need.

Amidst conveniently at the Hongqiao developing zone or district, Ruitai Hongqiao Hotel features an easy access to the city's grand locations, such as the Shanghai Mart, and a few minutes drive to Hongqiao airport. The business center of the inn presents business travelers with expanded commercial and secretarial needs, including computer with Internet access, facsimile, meeting rooms, photocopying, and flight ticketing. Also, Ruitai Hongqiao Hotel has more than 250 grandly decorated suites and guest rooms, that truly mirror Western style of elaborations. Aside from the assistance I got from the business services and facilities of the inn, I also appreciated Ruitai Hongqiao Hotel's fine line of facilities, such as the Queen size bed, the IDD telephone, the mini-bar, satellite TV, and warm aura of my room. In addition, I also dined at the Sha Tian Xuan cafe of the hotel, wherein I was totally delighted with its dainty and truly tempting Cantonese specialties. All in all, my holiday at Ruitai Hongqiao Hotel is indeed a comfortable and prime accommodation experience that suit my business traveling needs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home