Travel Tour China

Monday, August 14, 2006

Not Just an Conventional Gal

Zhang ZiYi is such a stunning and unbelievable gal. I really marvel at her because she's not only stunning; she knows how to protect herself by using her knowledge in martial arts.

Since I first saw Zhang Ziyi in the motion picture entitled Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, I was charmed with this famous Chinese actress. Man, she's a world apart compared to other Hollywood actresses that's why I unquestionably love her. I find her cute and at the same time first-rate in terms of her ability to present her skills. OIn her latest motion picture, Memoirs of Geisha, she looks so different compared to her other films; still, I like her performance. However, I would still prefer to see her in martial arts motion pictures like Hero. With few actresses willing to take action motion pictures, I am looking forward for more motion pictures from her.

Even if it's terrifying to have a date with her, I would not have a second thought given the prospect. I would be more than willing to know her persona and feasibly ask her some tips on martial arts. Given her capability, I am unquestionably sure that Zhang ZiYi can be a good martial arts teacher for me. I bet many would feel resentful if this fantasy would become reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home