Travel Tour China

Sunday, January 21, 2007

My Choice Four Seasons Guesthouse

I have been to China countless times, and I have stayed in different three, four, and five star hotels in different cites of the area. But I should say that my stay at Four Seasons Hotel in Shanghai was the optimum guesthouse experience I ever had. For me, there was no misgiving that Four Seasons in Shanghai was the best among all Four Seasons Hotel worldwide.

Aside from its unsullied service and facilities, Four Seasons Shanghai has the best spot a fine hotel could ever had. It is far from the warming and blaring Nanjing Road, but just a few walks away from the shopping belt of Huai Hai Road. Also, markets and diners at Wu Jiang Road and the vogue street of Nanjing Road West are very accessible from the hotel. There are really lots of things to appreciate while just walking around the guesthouse. Furthermore, if you want to sightsee other spots you can easily access the nearest train station, which is only a few strides away.

On the other hand, my guestroom was just the common superior. Though it was just the ordinary one, my room was very shipshape, not to mention the very restful bed and pillows, nice lamps and chairs, and everything nice. And before I forgot (this one is worth declaring) Four Seasons Hotel Shanghai has the optimum gym and pool ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home