Travel Tour China

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Cherishing The Toothsome Chinese Lychees

The minute I set foot in a new shire, the first area that I would go to is the local supermarket. I adore watching the people sell vegetables, fruits, fish, and many other merchandise in local market. Aside from that, the market is where I get to have an idea of what the local community normally eat for their regular meals. Then, I look into the myriad kinds of fruits a place has for me to explore their different flavors.

When I went to China, I was looking forward to discern the good-tasting local lychees in the market. The lychees have a quite identical piquancy with grapes, except that lychees are covered in easily-to-remove rinds. I have always admired the toothsome flavor of lychees, making these fruits among my favorites of all time. However, if fresh lychees are not in the appropriate term, I only get to devour the canned lychees. Quite a number of people perceive that lychee plants are native fruit plants found in the southern part of China. Good thing I went to China in September because I was able to observe the lychee season, which comes about sometime between July until October. The fresh lychees I found in the supermarket have been worth my long walk to the market from my lodging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home