Travel Tour China

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My Own Access To Pleasure

I started loading my huge bag with my camera, sunglasses, and other personal items, and then I went out of my cozy room to meet my Chinese fellow at the hotel's hallway. We are set for another tour, and I couldn't get more elated. I was understandably energized especially after he told me that I would never opt to visit another mountain after witnessing Mt. Huangshan. At first, I was tempted to ignore that assertion, thinking that it was another pompous ascertained quip typical to any Chinese. But I was wrong; my fellow's statement was not just a prideful proclamation because Mt.Huangshan was surely one of the best, if not the best, mountain I have ever seen in my entire existence.

The collaborative elegance and splendor of Mt. Huangshan is unsurpassed. More than a blessed setting, it is home to a number of species that blossom in multiplication. The grandness of the whole area is the combination of wildlife creatures, plum trees, blossoming flowers, hot springs, and large rocks. I even challenged my imagination as I was witnessing the spectacle of big boulders.

I couldn't muster a sentence while there except for sustained and sounding 'Wow's. We left the place right before sunset but according to my fellow, sunrise and sunset are of shining fairytale beauty on that side of the planet. I regretted not having to witness either of the two splendid events but I declared that I would come back soon.

Mt. Huangshan is a gateway to an exotic pleasure that if there is only one mountain I am allowed to see, I will ask the Divine One to let it be this amazing natural hump.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home